Monday, October 25, 2010

This is that is there is how now?

So. Going to the Wonder Ballroom on Thursday to watch Deerhunter & Real Estate. Pretty much exciting. Tyler got us...wait for it...On. The. List.

I love saying that.

Have lived in Portland for 2 months and I am...ON THE LIST. Yeah, I'm a pretty big deal.

Life has calmed down considerably this past week. I quit taking the Lexapro and am already feeling better. I honestly don't think I need antidepressants at this point. Why bother?

My mood swings were out of control while I was taking that garbage. It's better to be vaguely level-headed than to be all spastic and psycho...granted, I'm still a little bit psycho, but I hardly see how one could expect to NOT be at least a little psycho at 5 months clean.

I don't have much to say--just figured I should post something...um...I swear I'll post something more creative and artsy soon.

-R

2 comments:

  1. H HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA H A H A H A

    Artsy like that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think, from now on. When I want to blog, I should just post comments on your blog. Cause mines isn't as good as yours. But if I make my blog seem as if it's some sort of commentary on yours, well it's all good and dandy then. Dandy, indeed. Love you, love your writing. Laters.

    ReplyDelete