Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Yes oh yes oh no oh okay

And so anyhow I found myself once more spiraling down that same old thread of negativity and pessimism and determined that perhaps a change of attitude was in order and what with this being a new life and all I decided that whaddaya know I pretty much have it within myself to be whatever I want to be and yes oh yes oh no oh okay I guess I'll go ahead and change my outlook and yes and

So then I decided that it was time to be a different person but it wasn't so easy as I had hoped it would be after all so it took a little while but slow and steady wins the race so I'm working on it day by day by

And by I came to the conclusion that whatever I've been doing has been working so I'm gonna go ahead and keep being something other than what I used to be because well what I was is just that -- was -- it's gone it's out it's over it's through I'm into a new way of life

The autumn shade comes drifting in all slowly honey-dripping speed it slithers its tongue along the bones we feel the chill I pray for rain I pray for rain and then remember "what am I praying to?" I don't have the answers I don't know who or what or where

I will remain open
I am done with anti-depressants
I am something other than that which is advertised on the teevee
I am I am I am sitting in the sunshine used up bruised up as a pear in a punching bag
Oh no I'm not that's what once was
it Was it WAS
it's not so much
It's now the now, the was is past, the past has passed good riddance, eh?

We are spiritual beings having a human experience.
This life is a dream, we are a dream experiencing itself.
Yes.

2 comments:

  1. Nice. I like this, almost as much as that wonderful picture you sent me today. I think you should post that on here as well. It would go along with the whole spirit of remaining open..... HA HA HA HA. I hope someday I can attain half of the writing ability that you have. But just remember that with great something, comes great something. Or something.

    ReplyDelete