Monday, September 6, 2010

Hands Across The Bridge

Today I went to a recovery-oriented event called "Hands Across the Bridge."  It took place on a bridge over the Columbia which connects Portland & Vancouver, WA.  Roughly 3,000 recovering addicts and alcoholics joined hands all the way across this massive bridge and said the Serenity Prayer.  It was incredible, actually.

I'm meeting all sorts of awesome people--my life is really pretty exciting.  I love my life these days...

I've got a sponsor and have been going to AA meetings here every day. . .also--can't remember if I mentioned this on here yet--I started an outpatient program where I get acupuncture five days a week and do yoga two days a week.  My days are kept pretty full; I don't let myself get too bored.

On an unrelated note, how about that US Open?  Omigod it make-uh me HAPPPPPYYYYY!

Love you all ("all" being very few people at this point, but I'll be widely read soon enough, I assure you).

Hugs and kisses and rusty tuna can lids,


Rosswell

No comments:

Post a Comment