Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Today was a good day.

Yes, today was a good day.  The only real downfall to today was when a guy tried to sell me cocaine at a Max stop in Oldtown.  It didn't really bother me all that much, what with the fact that I'm just not interested in that bullshit anymore.

It was a good day.

I went to an AA meeting at a treatment center for some 12 step work...it was spiritually fulfilling and uplifting.  There is so much hope to be had in this world.

I look through the windowpane of
shifting realities cracked with
the thrown pebble of "No longer
accepting the lie" and
I find that the view through
raindrop downtown downpour
walking through the Alphabet District
is of a new me--Grief is not

the only option
and the end, long-prophesied,
is not coming soon.

Breathe, dream, the rain puddles
atop the bus stop shelter
The blooms here in the City of Roses
are sighing, soaked, sharp of scent,
grieve no longer the wasted days,
find a flicker within the drizzle.


Love and kisses and catastrophes averted,
Rosswell

1 comment: