Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Your little hoodrat friend makes me sick...

...and after I get sick I just get sad.  Cuz it burns bein' broke, hurts to be heartbroken, and always bein' both must be a drag...she's been callin' me again...

Yeah, there's some Hold Steady for ya.  Enjoy that.

Moving on, then--my life is pretty much fawesome at this point.  It never really slows down much, but I like to stay busy...so, yeah, nothing to complain about there.

And that's the best part of my life these days--I have no real reason to complain about much.  It doesn't do us any good to bitch and moan about the boring minutiae of our day to day lives anyhow, so why bother with all that bullshit?  I have my new BFF (HIIIII Tyler!) and I have tons of supportive new friends in general and I have Quest (my outpatient center) and I ... etc.

There is so much to be grateful for--we need only open our eyes.

Not much motivation to post some huge thing right now--but I am planning to post some (rather edited) hilarity from letters I wrote in rehab.  I think you'll all enjoy them--all 5 or so people reading this blog, that is.

Plastics make it possible,
Rosswellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

No comments:

Post a Comment